Sending an email through this site does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship can only be created by the mutual assent of both parties and only after a consultation. If you choose to send an email through this site, do not include confidential information as such emails cannot be protected from disclosure. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification.
• Real Estate Transactions
• Land Use
• Condominium Formation
• Business Formation
• Copyrights and Trademarks
Wake Forest University School of Law — Juris Doctor; Indiana University — Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Scott M. Federoff’s practice centers on real estate transactions and development, including land use, zoning and condominium formation. With extensive knowledge of commercial lending transactions, he has prepared loan documents ranging from small loans with unique collateral to multimillion-dollar loans for commercial development.
Beyond real estate, Scott forms business entities and provides ongoing representation to companies. He also aids clients with federal copyright applications and trademark applications at the state and federal levels.
Awards & Recognition
• Leadership Fort Wayne, class of 2008
• Future 40 Award Recipient, 2008
• Super Lawyers - Rising Star, 2009
• Fort Wayne Monthly Top Lawyers - Real Estate/ Land Use & Zoning
SERVICE TO The COMMUNITY
• Embassy Theatre Foundation, Inc., secretary and member, board of directors, chairman, Indiana Hotel redevelopment task force
• Leadership Fort Wayne, member, board of directors
• Fort Wayne Sports Corporation, member, board of directors
• Girl Scouts of Northern Indiana-Michiana, member, board of directors
• Hamilton Lake Association, member, board of directors
• Hilton Head Home Builders Association, past legal counsel
ADMISSION TO PRACTICE
State of South Carolina; State of Indiana.
• Allen County Bar Association, Real Estate Section, past chairman.
• Allen County Bar Association, member.
• Indiana State Bar Association, member.
• Hilton Head Island Bar Association, past treasurer, secretary and member.
• South Carolina State Bar Association, member.
• American Bar Association, member.