Sending an email through this site does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship can only be created by the mutual assent of both parties and only after a consultation. If you choose to send an email through this site, do not include confidential information as such emails cannot be protected from disclosure. By sending us an email, you confirm your understanding of this notification.
• Real Estate Transactions
• Land Use and Zoning
• Business Organization
• Business Transactions
Wayne State University Law School – Juris Doctor, 1975; Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, cum laude, 1969
James A.Federoff, after serving as a sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve, was admitted to the bar in the State of Indiana in 1975. He’s practiced in Fort Wayne since his admission, focusing on real estate and business matters.
Jim’s practice involves real estate transactions, leasing and development, including land use and zoning. He also represents businesses in organizational, transactional and general commercial matters.
Jim has represented real estate developers and national commercial retailers in local, regional, and statewide projects. He was a principal author of amendments to Indiana planning and zoning laws, as well as many of Northeast Indiana’s residential real estate and construction forms. With this expertise, Jim has served as a chairman, author and lecturer in real estate education programs for lawyers, planners, and land use and real estate professionals.
SERVICE TO The COMMUNITY
• Legal Services of Maumee Valley, Inc., past president and member, board of directors
• Blue Jacket, Inc., past vice president and member, board of directors
• Mental Health Association in Allen County – past member, board of directors
ADMISSION TO PRACTICE
State of Indiana; U.S. District Court Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana; U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit; U.S. Supreme Court.
• Allen County Bar Association, member, past president and member of the board of directors
• Indiana State Bar Association, member and past chairman of Land Use and Zoning Section
• American Bar Association, member
• Indiana Land Title Association, Legislative Committee